Blogger Templates

Saturday 26 May 2012

Dip-Dye Dilemma!













Hey Gals and Guys! I’m thinking of getting my hair dip-dyed next weekend as I’m in desperate need of an update for my tresses, and just adore the fun you can have with dip-dye! I want to keep it simple so that I can still have my long-length, but was thinking about trying a few different dye colours… trouble is I can’t decide which one to go with first, haha! Which one is your favourite? (My hair is dark brown by the way) Opinions would be much appreciated! :)

Cheers xx

Colour choices (From Left-right) Auburn, red, blonde, purple.


Note: Images are not owned by myself.


3 comments :

  1. i think since its your first time and your hair os dark brown blonde would probably suit your hair colour best,then maybe after the blonde you can experinment with other cool colours

    nice blog btw,deffo following
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments and for sharing your opinion! I will check out your blog too!

    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I think perhaps blonde or auburn! :) I'm having this dilemma too hahaa but my hair is dark brown and the ends are already a coppery shade as I've dyed it so many times. Think I might try it blonde!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...