Blogger Templates

Saturday 19 May 2012

Yesterday I Wore…









Okay, so in real time as yesterday is now today, I thought I would do a quick post to share my outfit choice with other bloggers. 

Here's what I wore...

I opted for a quirky combination here, as every single day is a blessing and an excuse to play dress up for me! I paired my new Primark skirt, which was actually designed for beach wear, but as I'm not off on my holidays anytime soon, I thought I would put my own spin on it. With a light weight, floaty fabric, sexy snakeskin pattern and priced at only £7, I am definitely impressed with this bargain buy!

I am inspired by all sorts of trends and don't usually wear alot of brown shades in clothing, but I did purchase my shiny chocolate-brown brogues a few months back for a job interview and decided that I wanted to experiment with my look. So as you can see I went Boho-Chic for the day, very ethical. And I have to say, my blouse certainly received plenty of glances and compliments which is always nice :) I chose this piece as one of my Christmas gifts last year whilst visiting my Mum in the Isle of Man and haven't really worn it since... Don't you love that feeling when you find a hidden gem in the back of your wardrobe? I like the different colours, red detailing and the eastern influences in it.

As for accessories, I have always been into both animal prints and novelty fashion, particularly when it comes to choosing accessories. In this outfit, I have gone for a classic leopard print, wooden bangle bought from Superdrug, and my latest high street buy, a nautical style necklace - note the coral necklace chain as well, which is a fresh update for spring!

What outfits are you fashionistas wearing lately that you adore?


Note: All images taken by Myself (Dawn)


No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...