Blogger Templates

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Sugar Rush!






Yesterday I went nail polish shopping, specifically looking for on-trend candy colours. 
Superdrug has and always will be my ‘go to’ store for quick-fix beauty products, as they stock just about every high street brand you can think of.

When I got home I couldn’t wait to try out the colours I had bought, like a little girl opening Christmas presents haha!

So lately I have been inspired by Henry Holland’s latest catwalk collection and I wanted to paint a subtle ‘blended’ look onto my nails to pay tribute to his use of sorbet colours.

These are the products I used to achieve this:

Rimmel ‘60 Seconds’ nail polish in
‘Instyle Coral’ priced at £3.69

Rimmel ‘Lasting Finish’ nail polish in ‘Strawberry Fizz’ priced at £2.49

I have to say though, the cheaper polish turned out to be the better quality and was easier to apply despite the coral polish having a ‘flat brush’.



What do you think of two-toning?



Note: Only collage images are taken by Myself (Dawn)


No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...