Blogger Templates

Thursday 5 July 2012

Punk Goddess: Agyness Deyn


Nobody in the contemporary model world does punk quite like Agyness. I’m super excited about her brand new Dr. Martens collaboration which will be launched this August! At the moment I’m very much influenced by Agyness and her underground style as well as British imagery, so I have recently purchased some ‘Hadley Creeper Brogues in Black’. These are an innovative ‘hybrid’ of two of my favourite types of shoe. My new wardrobe addition is courtesy of fast-fashion e-tailer, Daisystreet.co.uk. This site is fantastic for current trends and value, and also for celebrity-driven fashions. Take a look at this link for a full range of products here.

But back to Miss Deyn. As far as her latest collection goes, we are in for a treat! With footwear, accessories and clothing to look forward as well as a heritage themed promotional campaign, I think it’s safe to say that sales for the Dr. Martens brand will continue to soar, with a little help from this supermodel. 

"The brand is a great fit for me, as it stands for strong character and being able to shape your own personal identity," Deyn told ‘Women’s Wear Daily’.

Dr. Marten boots and shoes are a fashion statement in their own right, instantly recognizable from their distinct shape, quirky character and hard-wearing sole. If you love your DM’s as much as I do then do keep your eyes peeled for the full limited edition ‘Agyness Deyn for Dr. Martens’ collection, which will be featured in stores world-wide this Autumn… I for one cannot wait!





Note the new thicker sole on these beautiful booties!

Berry Red suede is the perfect option for Autumn

Something for the guys!



Note: All images not my own.


No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...