Blogger Templates

Sunday 19 August 2012

My Summer Make-up...


Hey bloggers! Just a few pictures to show you a couple of my favourite beauty buys for the hot, sticky, summer weather we are having at the moment. 

In the warmer weather, I tend not to wear as much make-up as I do in the autumn/winter season, simply because of the temperature. I like my skin to be able to have a breather and also, I've chosen fresh shades this year such as coral and turquoise as opposed to my usual trademarks black, red and berry.  I'm still using Bourjois' little round pot blush in 'Rose D'or' as it's rosy glow is perfect for my fair skin tone and works all year round as a reliable and blendable powder blush.

Also, as you can see from my Up-do, my curly locks are now dip-dyed an 'ombre' colour for a summer update on hair trends... hope you like? 






Maybelline Colour Sensation Cream Gloss in 'Coral blush' and Gold by Giles Liquid Eyeliner in 'Turquoise'
Polish: Barry M Instant Nail Effects Foil in 'Purple' - Nail Art designs: Andrea Fullerton Nail Art pens


A taste of summer on a recent trip to The Bluecoat, Liverpool :)


Note: All images taken by Myself (Dawn)


No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...