Blogger Templates

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Hound dog!


Lately I've noticed that the dog tooth print is back on trend and is bolder than ever! I absolutely love prints, monochrome and sophisticated glamour, which makes the dog tooth print a perfect choice for me.

Getting a fashion look right can be a challenge and requires thought, particularly when we're talking about bold prints. So with dog tooth, wear with caution i.e. don't wear head-to-toe unless you want to look completely eccentric, haha!

If I had to choose my ideal autumn outfit, this would definitely be it:


M&S Shower Resistant Dogtooth Print Mid-Length Mac


River Island Check Print Tube Skirt

RIVER ISLAND BLACK DOGTOOTH PRINT COURT SHOES WITH CONTRAST SOLE


I've already bought the mac from M&S and just need the other two pieces to complete my dream autumn look :) 

I simply love the colour palette here as pink goes perfectly with monochrome. Lady-like separates keep this look clean and retro, while the fuchsia adds a modern update.



Note: All images not taken by me.


No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...