Blogger Templates

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Update this week...


Good morning world! I’m up insanely early this morning and have fallen slightly behind on my blogging as I’ve been so busy with other things, my apologies… But as always, I have plenty of new ideas and creativity flowing around my head which I intend to share with you over the coming weeks.

So what’s new with me? Well, after a lot of hard work and perseverance I’ve managed to find myself a new job as a content writer working for designerwear.co.uk. For those of you who may not have heard of this company, they are a successful UK based company who offer high end designer clothing at discount prices – what could be better than that? I’m all for budget buying and much prefer to bag a bargain without having to compromise on the quality of clothes I buy. In that spirit, designerwear.co.uk definitely have a lot to offer customers, and I cannot wait to start producing fresh content for their website!

I'm also flat hunting again with the hope of finding my dream place! No luck as of yet but once I do find somewhere new, I'm looking forward to putting my own stamp on the interior!

For those of you who also have hectic lifestyles, here are a few of my favourite items which I would class as being part of my stress-beating survival kit! Haha ;)


Starbucks Peppermint Mocha with Cream





Great for relieving stress!


Maybelline Color Sensational Creme Lip Gloss in 'Stellar Berry'




Note: All images not taken by me.


No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...