Blogger Templates

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Pick-Me-Up...


Hey bloggers! Just a quick post today as I'm under the weather but also don't want to fall behind on my blog updates! After all, I enjoy creating them too much :)

I always find that coffee of any variety perks me up and makes me cheery again, so here is my latest fix for when I cannot get to the coffee outlets... Low Fat Starbucks Vanilla flavoured Frappuccino. Best served iced-cold, straight from the fridge! I never used to be a big fan of cold coffee drinks, but this one has a smooth blend of arabica coffee beans and vanilla extract which tastes so rich.

For me, coffee is the one drink I can't live without. What do you drink when you're under the weather? 





Note: Image is my own


No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...