Blogger Templates

Sunday 21 April 2013

Time for a Spring Update...

Hey Bloggers,

Today's post talks about some of the gorgeous items which have been firmly on my fashion radar for a while now. It's coming up to payday soon which will definitely be an excuse to invest in some key pieces to update my spring wardrobe. 

I don't know about you but as it's been so cold and rainy for months on end, I seem to have been living in cardi's and jumpers! Don't get me wrong I love a good slouchy jumper as there are so many versatile numbers out there on the retail market, but sometimes it's good to mix things up and change what you choose to wear.

Now that the weather is changing and we're due to have a heatwave sometime soon, it's got me thinking about tees and layering. Spring is a great season for fashion and beauty as you can really play around with pastel colours, layer up on your neon accessories and experiment with light and airy beauty products that don't suffocate the skin so much!

Here are a few of my favourite styling ideas for spring to inspire you...

Actual Pain Eye Of The Angel Photographic Vest - ASOS (Love the Beauty vs Horror print!)

Black Antique Cross Leggings - TOPSHOP (I have a very similar pair I bought from Primark a few months back, but these are definitely on my wish list!)

ALVI Flatform Ankle Boots - ASOS (The comfiest shoe type ever!)

Backpack Bag In Mono Stripe - ASOS (Beetlejuice stripes, leather buckles, what's not to love??)
Pink Snakeskin Metallic Stilettos - Jimmy Choo (A little pricey for my budget but hey, we can all dream...)

MATCH Leather Brogues - ASOS (Blue pastels compliment denim ensembles perfectly - These would go with the denim pencil skirt I bought for £2.80 from a charity chop in Lancaster!) 


Note: All pictures not taken by myself.

No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...