Blogger Templates

Sunday 14 June 2015

Hello Sunshine!

Now that we've officially hit summer 2015, it's only fitting that I share my favourite new eye make-up look with all of you lovely bloggers who adore beauty as much as I do. :)

We have a lot to be thankful for when it comes to the sunshine. Not only does summer allow us to make the most of enjoying being outdoors (with no umbrellas in sight), but it's also the ideal season to experiment with different make-up colour schemes. Take my sunshine-inspired eyes as a leading example...

#Hello Bright Eyes

The look I've chosen is super simple to achieve. Here are the products used to create my summertime eyes:

* The Body Shop Colour Crush Eye Shadow Pot in 'Sunshine Love'

Image Credit: MakeUpTemple.co.uk. This shade has a mustard yellow undertone as opposed to a neon glow. The pigment is so amazing and lasts all day, so no need to keep touching it up!

* The Body Shop Colour Crush Eye Shadow Pot in 'Sugar Glaze'

This highlighter shade is a godsend for me. It's not too heavy and has a gorgeous pearlescent sheen that works all year round. You can wear it on the brow bone as I have done, or dab into the corners of the eye for a wide-eyed look.

* Rimmel Soft Kohl Jajal 'White' Eyeliner

As far as pure white liners go, this one is perfection! I have been using Rimmel's white kohl for as long as I can remember and it always freshens up my waterline with every eye make-up look I go for. It's one of those staple beauty buys that every gal needs to have in her make-up bag, and it's so affordable. 

* Bourjois Metallise Metallic Eyeliner in 'Vert Pepite' 

For a look that will have onlookers 'green with envy', build up the intensity of this beautiful metallic liner on your lower lash line. I think the green compliments the sunshine yellow shadow well, and it's a nice contrast.


Note: All images were not taken by me, except the first image marked #

No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...