Blogger Templates

Saturday 5 November 2016

Happy (Belated) Halloween Wishes...

Hey Bloggers,

Long time no speak! I hope you're all doing wonderful and enjoying autumn so far?

So major apologies on the lack of blog posts this past year, guilty as charged. Yep, my new year's resolution for 2017 will definitely include checking in on here more often. I mean sure, sometimes other stuff takes over, but I like to remember it like this... When life gives you lemons, make lemonade ;) 🍋

One of the reasons I created Paint Me Up in the first place was to have a platform to call my own. A place to share the stuff I dig with others. So here's to rekindling my passion for blogging and getting back on track! 🍸

Moving onto today's musings... I hope everyone had a kick-ass Halloween and enjoyed the spooky festivities as much as I did. Hands down, Halloween weekend '16 rocked, and I cannot wait to go even crazier come next October! 🎃

What did you all dress up as this year? I would love to see some party pictures from you guys and gals, along with plenty of spook-tastic costumes to boot.

Here are a few choice snaps I collected to celebrate my fave calendar occasion, Halloween. Once you're done browsing today's post, I hope you'll come away feeling inspired and ready to enjoy the fireworks this evening!

Until next time my lovelies...

Dawn 💋

Halloween 2016:


Jack O' Lantern Spotting in Manchester City Centre, Post-Carpenter Gig! \m/



Michael Myers and 'Dead by Dawn' the Ghostie...



The Pumpkin sees all! :3

My Guy made a corpse and hung it from a nearby tree... standard scaring tactics which went down a storm with the local kids! ;)


Our creepy Halloween bookshelf display...

Pumpkin Carving is always fun!





Pretty Day of the Dead Wall Decoration

Did I mention I have a sweet tooth? ;)

... and it wouldn't be Halloween without one final cupcake treat - thank you Patisserie Valerie!


Note: All Photography by Myself (Dawn)

No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...