Blogger Templates

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Happy Halloween 2013!

Hey Bloggers!

My apologies for being out of the blogosphere for a couple of months, I'm sure most of you will understand how hectic things can get around this time of year?!

Today's post is just a brief note on the Halloween holiday which is personally one of mine (and my sister's) favourite times of the year, simply because we are secretly goths at heart, haha! ;) Everything about Halloween screams excitement to me, from the sultry make-up looks and darker fashion trends to the seasonal treats and new flavours of coffee, it's all one big novelty. Me and my sister Faye will be spending our day in the Lake District this year, taking snap shots of the gorgeous scenery Windermere has to offer as well as sampling some of their finest luxury chocolates no doubt!

For me and my boyfriend the entire month of October is an excuse to watch all of those much loved horror classics by the likes of: John Carpenter, Wes Craven, George A. Romero and Hammer Horror to name a few. So tonight will be spent watching the original 'Halloween' movie, one of Carpenter's very best in my opinion. :)

Here is a song by the ever so decadent Marilyn Manson to get you all in the spooky mood... Happy Halloween everyone!





No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...