Blogger Templates

Friday 22 November 2013

Autumn Treats

Hey Bloggers!

I hope you're all enjoying the festive autumn period so far, even if it is absolutely freezing!! But as I've always said, autumn really is the BEST season for fashion, chocolates, decor and well, just about everything else in the lifestyle sector.

Here are a few of the things I have been loving at the moment for Autumn...


Donut Buns! The rose hair accessory I picked up in a charity shop ;)

Mint Chocolates! These are a rather large box of Thorntons bought by my beloved for me on our anniversary :)

Magazine Freebies - As you can see, Elle magazine had some Benefit lip glosses on offer which I just had to have!

Experimenting with Autumnal make-up looks. Smokey eye with a red liner gives a modern update to the more traditional smokey eye look.

Costa's cute Christmas take-out cups! :) There are 4 designs in total to try.

Fingerless Mittens are great for keeping hands warm and can be buttoned back when you need to scramble for your coffee/train money like I do! ;) These cross design mittens are from Primark and are a winter bargain.

Berry coloured accessories are an Autumn must-have. I've always wanted a pair of M&S 'Autograph' shoes and managed to pick these up for about a quarter of the price they would have originally costed, yay! ;)

Starbucks Red take-out coffee cups are iconic and pleasing to the eye! :)

Melon coloured statement lips. I'm loving this lippy shade at the moment as I tend to wear a lot of black clothing, so it mixes things up with a nice pop of colour. :)



What things have you been treating yourselves to this Autumn?



Note: All images are taken by myself (Dawn)

No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...