Blogger Templates

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Festive Spirit


Here are a selection of images I took during the last few days of 2013. As you can see I have treated myself to lots of niceties here ;)



Gothic-Glam

Green with Envy

Sparkly Crucifix bracelet I bought whilst on a hiking trip in Kendal

M&S Treats courtesy of my Xmas Gift Card (Love you sis!)

Adorable Momiji Perfume I found in M&S - love the quirky packaging!!

"She believed she could. So she did."

Parisian Chic 

Christmas Cheer

Music is Passion

Two of my Hand Bag Essentials: Solid White Musk Perfume from The Body Shop and a copy of the latest Glamour Mag

Cute little Bunny light-up night light

Kiss me Quick

No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...