Blogger Templates

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year from Paint Me Up...



Hey bloggers,

As I never got the chance to publish my final post of 2013, I've made it my news year's resolution to let my blog shine throughout 2014! ;) So how did everybody celebrate their new year? I actually decided to stay home and bring in the new year with my boyfriend. Just the 2 of us enjoying Patrick Swayze movies, tequila flavoured beer and even our own private firework show from the house next door, hehe! ;) Of course it's always glamorous celebrating the new year on a night out, but every so often you can't beat relaxing with your nearest and dearest which can be just as fun. ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR ~ Here's to a joyful and productive 2014!!

Love, Dawn xx






No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...