Blogger Templates

Friday 3 August 2012

Black and Red…


Below is a selection of imagery associated with the colour scheme, black and red. I have long been a moth to the flame when it comes to this beautiful colour concoction, so felt it was only fair to include some inspiration in my blog.

Colour is powerful and affects people in all sorts of different ways. For me, colour is such an important part of life and gives life a lot more spice! When I think of black, I think of: gothic/fetish fashions, mystery, androgyny, dark imagery, spiders (unfortunately!), Norway, Halloween, leather, Marilyn Manson, Batman, moths, motorbikes, a midnight sky and eye liner. When red springs to mind, I think of: seduction, passion, roses, the circus, London, Christmas, femininity, Tango dance, cherries, lipstick, fire, love, joy, coca-cola, shoes and interiors.

Here are some of the images related to my favourite colour scheme which are influencing me right now… enjoy!


*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*











*


Note: All images marked with * taken by myself (Dawn)


No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...