Blogger Templates

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Let's Get Painted!


Hello!! My blog post this morning will focus only on visuals, as many of my recent posts have followed this pattern and I think it's a great way to share what is inspiring me at the moment. Although I adore writing to bits, sometimes bold imagery speaks volumes on it's own. So here is a rather large selection of just SOME of my favourite beauty trends, which I have been collecting on my computer for weeks now haha! 

Enjoy, and I hope they will inspire you in some way too :) xx


NAILS:





























Make-up:
































Note: All images not taken by me.


No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...