Blogger Templates

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Hallowed be thy name...


Hey bloggers! My latest blog post will focus on all things Halloween as we're getting closer to October 31st.

I personally love this time of year... Autumn is beautiful with it's red, brown and yellow leaves which you can crunch with your boots in the park. Also, I love buying toffee apples, going to bonfire parties, shopping for the latest A/W fashions, and the cooler weather means you can have an excuse for an early night with a rich hot chocolate.

But for me Halloween is great fun. It's a holiday where you can watch horror movies to your heart's content, or you can dress up in scary/gothic fancy dress costumes and no-one can tell you otherwise!

This year I'm super excited to go and watch Silent Hill: Revelation at the cinema, as I've been waiting for this sequel for what seems like forever! I will also be vamping it up in Liverpool for a long overdue night out at Macabre.

Here are a few images that I have been collecting in my archive which are appropriate for the upcoming holiday, don't you think? Enjoy :)






























Note: All images not taken by Myself.


No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...