Blogger Templates

Monday 3 June 2013

Pretty in Punk! Vogue Editorial


I've always had a strong love affair with fashion editorials. Whether I find them in Vogue, Elle, Tank or Pop, the excitement of buying my favourite fashion magazines each month brings a feeling of joy and reminds me just how versatile trends really are.

Even when I used to plan and co-ordinate styling photo shoots whilst I was studying at uni, it was always a pleasure to see the progression of how an initial idea develops into a finished promotional campaign - I suppose this is how creative teams feel when they are out on location shooting for the world's leading fashion magazines.

In that spirit, whilst flicking through the glossy pages of last month's Vogue, I stumbled across an extremely creative editorial with a strong emphasis on PUNK. So naturally, as Punk is one of my all time favourite sub-cultures especially in terms of styling, I have included the full editorial spread from the last issue on my blog... enjoy!














Note: All images courtesy of Vogue May 2013 Issue.

4 comments :

  1. Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Diana :) I have returned the favour by following you on both Twitter and GFC :) Hope you're having a lovely day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey !
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on postingxx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog


    Chicnova Giveaway on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there :) Thanks so much for taking the time to look over my blog, it is much appreciated! xxx

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...