Blogger Templates

Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas 'IT' Bag


Christmas is approaching fast so I thought I would post my designer favourite of the moment.

Now, I'm not normally one for 'IT' bags but this Rabeanco find is simple and effective, don't you agree? With it's supple leather texture, on-trend fuchsia/purple colour and a size that's big enough for those all important handbag essentials that a girl just can't live without, what's not to love? Well the answer to that of course is the hefty price tag haha ;) At £239 a pop, the January sales can't come soon enough. But I suppose you do have to pay the price for such a beautiful statement piece...

What's on your christmas list this year?


3-in-1 Rabeanco Back Pack - £239.

No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...