Blogger Templates

Saturday 27 December 2014

Festive Favourites...

Hey Bloggers!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and Boxing Day this year? This has been the perfect time of year for us eat and drink what we like, and still go guilt-free. It's also been a time for me to put my work deadlines on hold, even if just for a day!

So what did Santa bring everybody, presents-wise? Feel free to let me know in the comments section below...

Practical, token gifts are my fave because 1) I'll actually get some use out of them, and 2) I'm not a greedy bugger! ;)

I got a couple of cute lil' notebooks. I will definitely fill these before the end of 2015, with the rate that I write notes at! I take my notebooks everywhere, because well, you never know when a great idea will strike. That and I'm a genuine stationery geek, hehe!
Paperblanks - 'Spirit of Womankind' Notebook

Caroline Gardner - 'Hearts' little case bound book


No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...