Blogger Templates

Sunday 27 January 2013

Confessions of a Shopaholic!


Hey Bloggers!

I hope you all had a fabulous new year and that you celebrated in style! It's been a hectic-mad month since Christmas so apologies for the lack of posts!

The good news is that I have started my new job as a Copywriter... a little luck does wonders for people eh? In that spirit, I have been on the hunt for the best bargain buys to start off the year in style. When I start a new job I always like to start fresh, and that goes for my wardrobe too. 

So the following are just some of the purchases I have bought recently, I hope you like them as much as me!

Love, Dawn xx


Nude Stilettos -Aldo- Charity Shop Buy


Ring Assortment -Freedom by Topshop-

3 Pairs of Frilled Ankle Socks -Topshop-

Coca-Cola Retro Wall Plaque, PDSA Charity Paw Print Pin, Green Metallic Apple Purse -Charity Shop Buys-

Perfumed Soap and Vintage Shortbread Tartan Keep-sake Tin -Scarlett Ribbon-

China Glaze Salon Nail Polishes L-R: 'In The Lime Light', 'Purple Panic', 'Liquid Leather' and 'Air Dry Topcoat with UV Protection' -Sally Salon Services-

Printed Tea Towel, Duck Print Hand Towel, Peter Rabbit Notebook -Lake District Souvenirs-

Novelty Sweet Keep-sake Tins -Lake District Souvenirs-



Note: All images taken by Myself (Dawn)


No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...